everything about your dogs

Back From Hershey

We are back from Hershey and had some much needed fun.
Not much rest, but a great time.

Because I competed in three different competitions and Jess competed with me in one of them, my youngest son took most of the pictures for me.
He did a great job, BUT when I got my camera back from him, he had taken over 900 pictures!!
It's going to take me a day or two to go through all of the pictures and get them ready for my blog.









So... stay tuned for how I did with my little guy 'Peanut' in the Salon Free Style Competition. 









Or, what I did with my daughters Bichon in the Abstract competition.











You might also be wondering how the grooming went with both of theses rescue dogs.....









......that Jess and I groomed in the Rescue Round-up competition.





 Oh.... and can you guess what this dog turned out to be in the Creative Grooming Competition?

There are many more.  :)






I will get many more pictures ready to post in the coming days and some stories to go along with them. :)

One more thing....


I would like to take a moment to thank everyone for their very kind comments to my last post.
I am humbled that so many people enjoy reading my ramblings.
Thank you for all of your well wishes.  :)



EmoticonEmoticon