everything about your dogs

Drink Inspired Diffuser Combos

I do love a good beverage, hot or cold! A quick VanillaLatte , a minty Peppermint Mocha , Hot Apple Cider or a cold Cream Soda over ice on a hot day! Wowza! So why not let some of my favorite drinks inspire some diffuser combos!?
To be quite honest I never did get into fancy diffuser combos because I always wanted to work on a goal like supporting my mood, Respiratory System, Immune System, sleep etc. so I just didn’t really think about it. Sometimes I would read a post about combos and think they sounded nice but because the post didn’t tie it to a goal, I didn’t bother trying many of them. On a rare occasion I have but mostly not.
I’m going to give you 4 killer recipes and tell you how they can support you!
diffuser options, diffuser benefits, apple cider, cream soda, chai latte, vanilla latte, diffuser, diffuser combos, drink combos, essential oils, immune system support, respiratory support, candles, candle alternatives, dangerous candles, stressaway, cinnamon, orange, thieves, coffee,
*If you know how dangerous candles are and you have given them up, skip this section if you wish and scroll to the recipes!*
In case you are new to essential oils, I would love to point out that they are a great way to give up and replace your candle addiction! Granted scented candles seem to be the easiest way to mask odors but you are just masking them, not getting rid of them. What’s more is that they contain environmental pollutants! They emit dangerous chemicals. I promise I am not being dramatic.
The fact of the matter is they are dangerous for everyone and for some the health risks are acute, immediate and severe. Do you know someone who has to avoid certain sections of stores or specific stores all together because of their candle section? I’m one of those people; I get an immediate migraine and can’t breathe. Did you know that even without feeling these affects that it is still negatively affecting your breathing and other vital body functions?
Essential Oils are powerful and safe! Just look below at how instead of assaulting your breathing you can support your Respiratory System or Immune System! Instead of feeling queasy from the crazy chemicals, you can support your Digestive System! If you're not too worried about yourself, think of the children or in my case, the fur children! Do it for them if you can't do it for yourself. Also if you can't do it for you, you are important and worth it so do it for you too!
Spicy Vanilla Latte w/Orange
-3 drops Cinnamon (Immune Support)
-3 drops StressAway (Balances Emotions) 
-1 drop Orange(Balances Emotions) 
A recipe that smells like a fancy coffee drink AND a little emotional balance and Immune System support? Yes please!
Spiced Chai Tea Latte
-3 drops StressAway (Balances Emotions) 
-3 drops Cinnamon (Immune Support) 
-1 drop Clove (Cardiovascular, Respiratory, Digestive and Immune Support – WOW) 
-1 drop Ginger (Nervous System and Digestive Support) 
We have a little local café that is near our business downtown and they serve a mean Chai Latte! It’s spicy and sweet and so comforting, it really warms you up! I get it when the weather is cold and I need to be warmer now. Since it's Spring and the air is warming up, I just don’t order it so this combo is a fave right now because it has all the aroma and comfort without heating me up! Also check out all the support this one gives you! What! What?
Dreamy Cream Soda
-5 drops StressAway (Balances Emotions) 
-5 drops Orange(Balances Emotions) 
-2 drops Wintergreen (Muscle and Bone Support) 
-1 drop Peppermint (Nervous, Respiratory, Digestive, Muscle and Bone Support) 
I’m a huge fan of Root Beer and Cream Soda and there are several great organic brands out there to enjoy but I’m not a huge fan of extra calories in my drinks so a soda is a very rare treat. Having a go to diffuser combo gets me some of the same enjoyment and it's a dream! Hence the name of this combo!
diffuser options, diffuser benefits, apple cider, cream soda, chai latte, vanilla latte, diffuser, diffuser combos, drink combos, essential oils, immune system support, respiratory support, candles, candle alternatives, dangerous candles, stressaway, cinnamon, orange, thieves, coffee, Sweet Hot Apple Cider
-1 drop Nutmeg (Immune Support) 
-4 drops Thieves(Immune Support) 
-2 drops Orange (Balances Emotions) 
Apple Cider, Apple Pie, Caramel Apple, I mean come on! Who doesn’t love these things!? Ok probably a few but I for one love, love, love sweet apple treats! This combo my friends will make your house smell like you’re baking a pie or heating up some amazing cider! If you’re selling your home, have this little number going in the background!

My Favorite Young Living Diffusers:
This one is an absolute Dream and the fanciest, most expensive one but worth every penny!
This was the first diffuser I ever got and I loved it! I actually have bought 3 of this model that come as a part of a kit!
This is my new favorite diffuser! It is very quiet and goes for at least 4 hours. It also has a light that you can turn on and off!
If you need essential oils I would start with a PremiumStarter Kit, which comes with a diffuser! It’s a savings of 50%!
If you want to know more about essential oils and why I choose Young Living Essential Oils start here.
If you are in need of a non-Young Living Diffuser, here you go!
Diffusers From Amazon
Glass Dome Diffuser with 7 Colors of Mood Light

If you’re interested in my favorite 3rdparty reference guide for essential oils check it out here

Be Well,
Darlene



EmoticonEmoticon