everything about your dogs

How to Make an Essential Oil Perfume Roll On

I was speaking to a friend today about making roll ons and it occurred to me I had made a video about how to put together a perfume roll on before the holidays so thought I better get out a blog post to go with it! LOL
beauty diy, easy diy, perfume roll on, essential oil hack, frugal diys, roll on recipe, young living, lavender, orange, perfume, signature scent, homemade gifts, essential oil benefits
I love to make roll ons for tons of stuff but sometimes I just want one that smells great and use it as perfume!
-This is the easiest recipe for DIY perfume out there.
-You're gonna smell amazing! You're welcome.
-Makes the perfect gift for literally everyone you know. Customize a scent for them!
Here is my super simple recipe:
Ingredients:
-Your favorite liquid carrier oil I used olive oil! (need to know more about carrier oils?)
-1-3 Essential Oils you think smell nice together (I used Lavender & Orange)
Equipment:
-2oz Dropper bottle with your carrier oil in it because it makes it way easier!
-3rd Party Reference Guide to pick your essential oils
beauty diy, easy diy, perfume roll on, essential oil hack, frugal diys, roll on recipe, young living, lavender, orange, perfume, signature scent, homemade gifts, essential oil benefits
Recipe:
-4 dropper fulls of carrier oil
-30 drops of essential oils (I did 15 of Lavender and 15 of Orange)
I cannot wait to hear the combos you come up with because it is interesting and I need new ideas!
*Watch my video to see me make this recipe and learn a quick and easy tip to tell how much of each you’re going to use!

Photo Credit/Lavender Plant: Dre Naylor 
Be Well,
Darlene



EmoticonEmoticon