everything about your dogs

Monday Makeover # 15 .....A Schnauzer

Last week was a busy week. 
I didn't get a chance to take pictures of a Makeover dog.

I spent my rainy day off, today, going through a lot of old pictures and came across some before and after pictures of a Schnauzer that I groomed around this time last year.

There were not many pictures of this dog, and a lot of the pictures that I had, the dog was moving and blurred in the picture.
That is most likely why I never posted this Schnauzer before.
I managed to find a few pictures that were pretty good, so I will just post some Before and Afters for today's makeover.








There is a Schnauzer in there somewhere.






I actually think that he is cute all shaggy.

What do you think?

Schnauzer face with a Mohawk?

I should have tried that, just to take a picture, then I could have clipped it off.

Oh well...I didn't think about it then.








The head After.

I used a #7F against the grain on the top and sides of the head.

I used a #15 blade on the ears.








I used the #7F blade on the body also. (with the grain)

The owner wanted the furnishings left long.





Happy Grooming, MFF


EmoticonEmoticon