everything about your dogs

Sunrise Smoothie with Orange Essential Oil

If you follow my Blog, YouTube Channel or know me IRL then you are aware of my obsession with smoothies. I’m constantly coming up with new recipes. Sometimes I plan them and sometimes I throw together what I have. This recipe came about recently when I was going to just throw a super simple smoothie together. But after I put together my basic smoothie I thought I needed to jazz it up! I added a few things to make it fancier. It is my new go-to smoothie!

smoothie, smoothie cleanse,smoothie recipes, ningxia red, orange essential oil essential oils, cooking with essential oils, whole food, real food, vegan, peach recipes, ningxia red recipes, young living,  Basic Smoothie
-1 Frozen Banana
-3 Slices Frozen Peaches
-4 Frozen Strawberries
-1 ½ cups
Sunrise Smoothie
Put the ingredients for the Basic Smoothie in your Blender. Add:
-Handful of Fresh or Frozen Raspberries
-2oz NingXia Red
-2 Drops Young Living Orange Essential Oil
-Water: add water if you need to thin out mixture

Why do I throw NingXia Red in my smoothie?

NingXia Red is one of Young Living’s most popular wellness supplements. It’s a nutrient-rich drink infused with antioxidant-providing superfruits and powerful essential oils. NingXia Red contains vital nutrients that may be missing or low in many modern diets and that could be the key to experiencing abundant wellness and energy. It is the perfect way to start the day. I often drink a smoothie for lunch and adding the NingXia Red keeps my energy where it needs to be through the afternoon!

smoothie, smoothie cleanse,smoothie recipes, ningxia red, orange essential oil essential oils, cooking with essential oils, whole food, real food, vegan, peach recipes, ningxia red recipes, young living,  Order NingXia Red here!

What’s with the Orange Essential Oil? 

I love smoothies because they are an amazing way to get tons of nutrition into your body and because it I blended, your body can utilize more of the nutrition in the fruits, veggies and other healthy stuffs. I put Orange Essential Oil in my smoothie because it boosts that health factor way up by supporting the Immune System AND the Digestive System! What the what?! I know, I just blew your mind.

Order Young Living Orange Essential Oil here!

Want to know what else you can do with Orange Essential Oil in the kitchen? Check out a guest post I did for my sweet friend Lindsay over at Ask Oily here!

Learn more about my journey with natural living and being chemical free here.

If you want more of my smoothie recipes, check out this video:





EmoticonEmoticon