everything about your dogs

DIY: Lavender & Sage Foaming Hand Soap

This foaming hand soap recipe couldn’t be easier! I use Lavender because it is wonderful for the skin and Sage because it supports skin but also it is said to clear negative energy. 
cute christmas diys, easy christmas diys, diys for christmas, diy gifts, best diy gifts, pinterest, best gift ideas, soap recipe, foaming soap recipe, hand soap, castille soap, sage, lavender, sage essential oil, young living, doterra, natural gifts, checmical free gifts, non-toxic,Who couldn’t use a little negativity clearing huh?!
I love this recipe because it is simple but also I wash my hands too much (shhh, don’t tell anyone) so this gentle formula allows me to keep my hands clean and not get that dry over-washed look!
Experiment with your essential oils for this DIY. I use Cinnamon, Clove and Orange Essential Oils in the Fall, Frankincense and Lemon for some great skin support or my other go-to combo; Lavender and Orange. 
You can make your essential oil combos seasonal, holiday themed, use whatever you have or happen to be in the mood for. You could even leave the essential oils out.
cute christmas diys, easy christmas diys, diys for christmas, diy gifts, best diy gifts, pinterest, best gift ideas, soap recipe, foaming soap recipe, hand soap, castille soap, sage, lavender, sage essential oil, young living, doterra, natural gifts, checmical free gifts, non-toxic,Ingredients:
-1 Empty Foaming Soap Dispenser 8-12oz 
-1 Part Water
-15 Drops Lavender EssentialOil  *optional
-7 Drops Sage Essential Oil *Optional
cute christmas diys, easy christmas diys, diys for christmas, diy gifts, best diy gifts, pinterest, best gift ideas, soap recipe, foaming soap recipe, hand soap, castille soap, sage, lavender, sage essential oil, young living, doterra, natural gifts, checmical free gifts, non-toxic,Directions:
Fill up your foam soap dispenser about ½ way with your liquid soap of choice. Add your essential oils. Add your water to about an inch from the top and put the lid on. Shake a little bit and it is ready to use.
I’d love to know if you made this recipe and what essential oil combos you came up with!
You can find the Thieves Dish Soap I mentioned here.
Here is another place you can find essential oil supplies. 
If you are interested in an essential oil reference guide, you can find a variety of educational books here
Visit my website for more information on the essential oil brand I use and why.
Here is my video where I show you how to make it:

Be Well,
Darlene




EmoticonEmoticon