everything about your dogs

DIY: Quick Homemade Vanilla Latte

Although I do love a homemade Peppermint Mocha or PSL , this is the coffee I make most often because it’s quick to make. But it feels fancy because it is rich & totally delicious. It’s my Everyday Coffee.
coffee nearby, coffee creamer recipes, vanilla latte, pumpkin spice latte, peppermint mocha, skinny latte, skinny vanilla latte, peppermint mocha, orange essential oil, peppermint essential oil, coffee, coffee recipes

Ingredients:

*Measurements approximate as they can change each time I make it depending on my mood! I never measure this.
coffee nearby, coffee creamer recipes, vanilla latte, pumpkin spice latte, peppermint mocha, skinny latte, skinny vanilla latte, peppermint mocha, orange essential oil, peppermint essential oil, coffee, coffee recipes-4-8oz hot coffee
-Splash of Vanilla Extract
-1TBLS Sugar or favorite sweetener
(Tip: Put the drop in the sugar and mix it then add it to the coffee so the oil doesn’t pool to the top)

Directions:
Throw it all in a cup, stir and drink. It will be slightly warmer than room temp so you can microwave it or warm it all up on the stove if you want it hotter.
I am a wuss and can’t drink super hot liquids so it is the perfect temp for me. I am the person who puts ice in her coffee at restaurants.
****A tip from Cousin Amy: If you love the froth, throw the mixture in your blender and blend it up for several seconds!
coffee nearby, coffee creamer recipes, vanilla latte, pumpkin spice latte, peppermint mocha, skinny latte, skinny vanilla latte, peppermint mocha, orange essential oil, peppermint essential oil, coffee, coffee recipes

Here’s the video where I show you how to make it, talk alternatives and give you my Molasses drink recipe as a bonus:

Here’s more information about the brand of essential oils I use.
If you are interested in an essential oil reference guide, you can find a variety of educational books here

Here is my video for my Peppermint Mocha Recipe: 

 Here is my video for my PSL recipe: 

Here is the video for the Chest Rub I mentioned: 

 Be Well,
Darlene



EmoticonEmoticon