everything about your dogs

Sorry :(

Sorry I have not been blogging much lately.
I have been so busy.
Between grooming and getting ready for the Christmas rush, I don't seem to have any extra time. :/





This is just some of what I have been doing every night after work.










This year, on Dec 23rd we will be having a 'Holiday Spruce Up' day. (This is a picture of an old invitation)

This will be such a busy day.

Between the Self-Serve customers and the walk-ins, my lobby will be stuffed with people and dogs.

Wish I had a bigger lobby.








I have been busy making poinsettia flower collar bows, Christmas collar scrunchies, and Christmas bow ties.

I will try to share some step-by-step instructions for all of the above in the next few days.
Right now is the best time to pick up  Christmas fabric and Christmas flowers at Jo-Anne Fabrics.
Most Christmas craft items are 40% to 50% off now.

So, bare with me, I will be back to blogging soon. :)

 ✂ Happy Grooming, MFF


EmoticonEmoticon